3.17.2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

So in honor of St. Patrick's Day I bring you last night's dinner, green chili. Okay, I know green chili isn't Irish, but neither am I and it seems a little weird to celebrate a country to which I have no connection.Anyway, the recipe came from Rhymes with Vegan, episode 3. For those of you who haven't yet seen this great online cooking show, I highly recommend it. You should also check out Meagan's blog which features 1-2 of her new recipes a week.

I also made three more tams (actually I made a fourth, but I haven't photographed it.) I am on a bit of a tam streak right now because they sell well, use up yarn that I need to get rid of, and are a project that I can work on anywhere. Since the shop has been low on tams for a few months, now seemed like a good time to replenish the supply. All of these and a few others are available at ReBelle.

3 comments:

stbyra said...

Pretty tams. Where did you get your head model? I need a good one for when I do craft shows and that looks a good one.

Robyn Wade said...

I have a bunch of these heads. I used to get them at Pier 1 Imports, but they stopped selling them. Now I get hem at the Good Foods co-op.

robiewankenobie said...

Holy Christopher but we made a fabulous soup last night. Tomato, fennel, and white bean. Vegan? Check. Amazing? Check!